At DMC Plumbing & Heating Solutions, we are proud to offer services that include:
- BOILER REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT
- FURNACE REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT
- GAS BBQ INSTALLATIONS
- GAS FIREPLACE REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
- GAS FITTING REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
- HOT WATER TANK REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT
- PLUMBERS & PLUMBING REPAIRS
- POOL HEATER REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
As a local company with an aim to serve our local communities in a way that keeps their homes running smoothly, we recognize the importance of affordable upkeep and want to share with you ‘How To Lower Your Household Maintenance Costs’ this summer and every season that follows!
How To Lower Energy Consumption and Cost of Your Water Heater
Your water heater makes up a large portion of your home’s energy costs, and we offer hot water tank repairs or replacements throughout the Lower Mainland to help you ensure everything is running as it should be in the most economical manner possible.
That being said, there are some ways to ensure your water heater costs are minimized, which include:
- Have aerators installed within your faucets and low-flow shower-heads, as this will help your household consume up to HALF of your regular use of water
- Have your faucets and shower-heads maintained, ensuring they are not leaking as this can add to your monthly costs also
- Ensure your hot water tank and pipes are insulated
- Keep your water heater to 120 degrees fahrenheit
- Install a heat trap
- Have your hot water tank drained bi-annually
These tips will help reduce your monthly maintenance costs nicely, or – if you think you could use a more energy efficient water heater, we can help! We offer repair and installations of: Tubs, Taps, Showers, Toilets, Drain Cleaning, Water Service Replacement and everything else you may need.
So call us today at (604) 908-9998 or use our online contact form to discover why DMC Plumbing & Heating is the preferred hot water tank repair & replacement company in Langley, Delta, White Rock & throughout the Greater Vancouver area!